Me

Me

Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 1

So today was the first day of the rest of my life.... take 6???? Not sure how many times I have said this but I am hoping this is the last time. This was an interesting day. I don't like breakfast and ended up with just a tea. Not such a good thing. Lunch was a little better had an amazing Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup with a grilled ham and cheese. I am thinking I lack in vegetables. I need to remember to eat veggies and fruit. Tonight for supper I had a beef quesidilla. Had lots of veggies and not a lot of cheese. Topped it off with salsa which by the way I put on everything. So on my way home I picked up fruit and frozen veggies for my lunch. I am not going to lie, vegetables suck.  I hate them. Really like I would rather eat brocolli over a chocolate bar. But that is what got me to where I am today. Tomorrow will be another start to another day. I am sure as I go along it will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment